Saturday 30 January 2010

Lucy, the fat pet shop cat in her heated box



She's lost a lot of her weight now, as she is getting very old. But Lucy lives the life of Larry in her own little mini-apartment inside the pet shop at Cotteridge. It features a heated blanket and warm air that circulates throughout. And as you can see, she is well supplied with food, blankets, probably got a tv and MP3 player in there, who knows what fat cats can hide. It was a freezing day, there was no heating working in the shop and as my frozen hands picked tins of cat food off the shelf I realised that but for the fact I would be called a weirdo I would in an instand have climbed inside next to Lucy to warm up. Long may she live. fat and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you - anything cat-related, anything cat-crazy. As this is a family-friendly blog I do need to check the comments first! Thanks for your understanding. Now - get commenting, please.