Wednesday 10 November 2010

Less Windy City



I added a veranda to the housing project (the part on the left) and a small cardboard door, also on the left, to keep the worst of the bitter winds out. To the right, swathed in orange protective plastic, is the cat box I use to take Yoshka to the vet. It is now lined with thermal reflective material, cushions and a blanket.

The idea was this: Harley sleeps in the cat box, all cosy and warm during the night, and in the morning steps out onto his veranda to greet the morning. Maybe with a cup of tea.

He has refused to go near my lovingly-crafted cat house since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you - anything cat-related, anything cat-crazy. As this is a family-friendly blog I do need to check the comments first! Thanks for your understanding. Now - get commenting, please.