Saturday 13 November 2010

Right, where's the carpet, where's the underfloor heating... what a slum!



This is Alfie, my neighbour's kitten checking out the luxury fittings in the cat house I built on my garden bench last week, and which I promised my wife I would remove, but which now has a bedroom extension, thermally lined, to the right of the sheltered porch. Harley, the white cat who is supposed to hang out there, has no interest in the bedroom extension, which is a pity as I have a kitchen and wine cellar planned leading straight off the bedroom. After all, he's a bachelor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you - anything cat-related, anything cat-crazy. As this is a family-friendly blog I do need to check the comments first! Thanks for your understanding. Now - get commenting, please.