Wednesday 10 March 2010

Warming one paw over the radiator



This is how Yoshka spends most of the winter now. After eating she'll pop out and have a gossip with the other cats, hop up on the fence, then the shed roof, then next door's conservatory roof, then she'll saunter in, jump up onto my wife's desk where I have laid a blanket for her, and she'll settle down for a good 6 or 7 hours of nothing, really, but always with one paw on the window sill so that the heat from the radiator is trapped under her front leg. I guess it warms up her chest or whatever. My wife isn't too happy about losing a good portion of her desk real estate, but she's easy-going enough not to make a song and dance of it.

And that's it - totally boring, but Yoshka's happy. And you don't want to make a cat unhappy, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you - anything cat-related, anything cat-crazy. As this is a family-friendly blog I do need to check the comments first! Thanks for your understanding. Now - get commenting, please.