Monday 8 March 2010

I can wait, believe me. You will not win.



What forces of hell have I unleashed outside my back door? How on earth do other cats get to know that occasionally, yes, I feed a stray? They're queuing up now from the moment I wake up to when I lay my little head down to rest. It's embarrassing - they're noisy, they squabble, they're very indiscreet.

But that still leaves my first question unanswered: how do they tell each other and why? Sign language? Yet I read that cats are so stupid they don't even have an IQ, they have an EQ, which quite frankly annoys me as I have often chatted to my cats thinking that we might be meeting on some conversational level, if not an obvious one.
Here's one who thinks he'll kind of hang around hopefully outside my back door - it won't work. Well, it might .... cheeky sod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you - anything cat-related, anything cat-crazy. As this is a family-friendly blog I do need to check the comments first! Thanks for your understanding. Now - get commenting, please.